- All dogs must be under the control of their owners at all times and on a leash 6’or shorter. No retractable leashes permitted.
- All dogs must be current on all vaccinations.
- Owners must dispose of doggie waste in a proper receptacle … Please help keep our facility clean!
- No aggressive dogs; dogs should be socialized with people and animals prior to coming.
- No dogs under six months of age.
- Female dogs in heat are not permitted.
- No dogs with open sores are permitted.
- Dogs and people only – no other animals are permitted.
- We reserve the right to remove any dog that our staff feels is posing a threat to the safety of other dogs and/or guests.
- Dogs are not allowed on Rafts or Tubes.
Dogs are free ONLY when they are a passenger sitting on the floor of a canoe with at least 2-paying persons. A dog can also ride for free with you on your single-seated kayak. (A canoe or tandem kayak requires 2 paying people).
Dogs Are Permitted But Highly Discouraged, Other Dogs May Not Be As Friendly As Yours! If taking your dog for their first time, we strongly recommend the 3-Mile Trip!